With Slime Resistance – 3500 Series
Following in the footsteps of the acclaimed Cukote self-polishing antifouling, Cukote Biocide Plus (adapting newer technology) has a high cuprous oxide content, combined with an organic algaecide – offering unprecedented control over all types of fouling, even in the most severe fouling areas. Cukote Biocide Plus’ unique controlled erosion minimizes coating buildup and keeps underwater surfaces smooth and clean.
- Highest grade of cuprous oxide available with slime resistance
- Hardest self-polishing finish for better durability, increased speed and multi-season performance
- Better color consistency for color matching
- May be used on slow or fast moving vessels
- Easily burnished for sailing
- In and out of water without affecting antifouling properties
- Consistent viscosity = better flow and rolling ability in every gallon
May be applied over other ablative antifoulant paints (see Compatibility Chart)
For detailed technical information about this product please download the documents listed below:
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS Sheet) and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) covers regulatory information including physical data, hazardous ingredients list, safety precautions, storage, handling, spill and disposal procedures, and other important safety information.
Technical Data Sheet (Tech Sheet) contains detailed product information, including application specifications and guidelines.