Tin-Free – 7700 Series (U.S. Approved)
Islands 77 Plus was developed as an alternative to tin-based antifouling paints to protect against the harshest marine environments. Using the newest biocide technology, a revolutionary polymer binder system produces an engineered biocide release that leaves no harmful effects on the environment. The result is a multi-season self-polishing paint that provides equivalent protection to tin-based formulas.
- Harder self-polishing polymer binding system
- Highest grade of cuprous oxide available (more potent active ingredient)
- Better color consistency for color matching
- Consistent viscosity = better flow and rolling ability
- Llyod's Registry Certified
For detailed technical information about this product please download the documents listed below:
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS Sheet) covers regulatory information including physical data, hazardous ingredients list, safety precautions, storage, handling, spill and disposal procedures, and other important safety information.
Technical Data Sheet (Tech Sheet) contains detailed product information, including application specifications and guidelines.