Copper-Free Nano-Based Technology – 4500 Series
A copper and solvent-free (CSF) ablative, this self-polishing antifoulant is an enhanced, nano-based technology copolymer, biocide release mechanism. Prevents coating buildup and reacts with UV light. Mission Bay may be used on aluminum hulls without the use of a traditional barrier coat system.
- Water-Based Bottom Paint
- Safest, environmentally-friendly antifouling paint on the market
- Over 80% lower VOC's than solvent-based
- Completely eliminates the leaching of copper compounds into the environment
- Ablative and self-polishing
- No barrier coat needed over most antifouling paints
- Ideal for all types of craft – fiberglass to aluminum
- Helps prevent electrolysis
- Five brilliant colors
- No mud cracking
For detailed technical information about this product please download the documents listed below:
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS Sheet) and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) covers regulatory information including physical data, hazardous ingredients list, safety precautions, storage, handling, spill and disposal procedures, and other important safety information.
Technical Data Sheet (Tech Sheet) contains detailed product information, including application specifications and guidelines.