Superior Protection • No Environmental Impact – 4000 Series
A proven solution that protects boats with advanced copper-free biocide. When exposed to UV light, the nano-based technology copolymer releases active copper-free biocide, which dissipates in seconds without bioaccumulation into the environment. Mission Bay may be used on aluminum hulls without the use of a traditional barrier coat system.
- Safest, environmentally-friendly product on the market
- The most advanced non-metal biocide available
- Completely eliminates the leaching of copper compounds into the environment
- Ablative and self-polishing
- No barrier coat needed over most antifouling paints
- Ideal for all types of craft – fiberglass to aluminum
- Helps prevent electrolysis
- Five brilliant colors
- No mud cracking
- Endorsed by Lloyd's Registry
For detailed technical information about this product please download the documents listed below:
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS Sheet) and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) covers regulatory information including physical data, hazardous ingredients list, safety precautions, storage, handling, spill and disposal procedures, and other important safety information.
Technical Data Sheet (Tech Sheet) contains detailed product information, including application specifications and guidelines.