Water-Based • Low VOC's – 5400 Series
Monterey is Sea Hawk's solvent-free antifouling formulation that is designed to give the best protection against all types of marine fouling, while remaining friendly to the environment. Monterey is a semi-hard, ablative finish that is easy to apply. It is compatible with most paints on the market and can be applied over most existing bottom paint in good condition. Monterey can also withstand removal from water without affecting its antifouling abilities.
- Low VOC’s and highest grade of cuprous oxide available (more potent active ingredient)
- Harder ablative finish (lasts longer on higher speed vessels)
- Better color consistency for color matching
- Consistent viscosity = better flow and rolling ability
- May be applied over other ablative anitfoulant paints
For detailed technical information about this product please download the documents listed below:
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS Sheet) covers regulatory information including physical data, hazardous ingredients list, safety precautions, storage, handling, spill and disposal procedures, and other important safety information.
Technical Data Sheet (Tech Sheet) contains detailed product information, including application specifications and guidelines.