Transducer Antifouling Paint
Until now, antifouling paints presented problems with a transducer’s ability to provide accurate and reliable depth readings. Now there’s TranShield – antifouling paint specifically formulated to be safe and effective against barnacles on transducers of all sizes. Once applied, TranShield can withstand removal from water without affecting its performance.
- No other comparable product on the market
- Durable water-based formula that is safe on plastic surfaces
- Does not interfere with sonar signals
- Protects against barnacles on transducers of all sizes
- Withstands removal from the water and maintains its effectiveness
For detailed technical information about this product please download the documents listed below:
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS Sheet) covers regulatory information including physical data, hazardous ingredients list, safety precautions, storage, handling, spill and disposal procedures, and other important safety information.
Technical Data Sheet (Tech Sheet) contains detailed product information, including application specifications and guidelines.