A new era of boat maintenance is here. Meet COLORKOTE, the next generation hull coating built with Sea Hawk DNA. Incorporating self-polishing, triple biocide, low-leaching chemistry, vibrant colors and multi-season performance, this is more than an antifouling paint. It’s hull protection done the Sea Hawk Premium Quality way.
- Triple Biocide Antifouling Power – Econea*, Zinc Omadine, Copper Thiocyanate
- Vibrant Colors – 6 Basic Colors can be mixed to create thousands of custom colors
- Multi-season performance in fresh, brackish and saltwater conditions
- California Air Quality Compliant – 330 Grams per liter VOC
- Compatible with all hull types – ideal for fiberglass, aluminum, and steel/iron hulls
- Lloyd’s Register certified
Download the Colorkote brochure (PDF) now for more product information.
6 Base Colors
Blended Custom Colors
||Not for use in California
For detailed technical information about this product please download the documents listed below:
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS Sheet) and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) covers regulatory information including physical data, hazardous ingredients list, safety precautions, storage, handling, spill and disposal procedures, and other important safety information.
Technical Data Sheet (Tech Sheet) contains detailed product information, including application specifications and guidelines.
Three Ways to Buy Sea Hawk Paint
Locate a Certified Applicator
Find a Sea Hawk Certified Applicator near you to apply your selected antifouling paint system. Sea Hawk Certified Applicators provide the highest standards in bottom paint application and are the only boatyards to offer our Antifouling Paint Written Guarantee.
Find a Retail Location
Locate a Sea Hawk Retail Dealer to purchase your Sea Hawk products at retail store near you.
Contact Sea Hawk
Call us toll free at 1.800.528.0997 (U.S. and Canada) or 1.727.523.8053 (Local and International). You can also contact us online or send us an email and we can help you find where to purchase our products.